Office of Justice Programs (OJP)

Frequently Asked Questions

How can suspected incidents of human trafficking be reported?

Suspected incidents of trafficking can be reported by contacting your local Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) office.

In addition, the Department of Health and Human Services maintains, through the Polaris Project, the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC), which operates 24-hours, 7-days-a-week. Please call 1-888-373-7888 or text BeFree (233733) to report an incident or to get help.


Welcome, (Sign In or Register). padlock icon


Enter City, State or ZIP
Back to Top