Office of Justice Programs (OJP)

Frequently Asked Questions

Do original or certified birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, etc. have to be submitted when filing a Public Safety Officers' Benefits (PSOB) Program claim?

In nearly all PSOB cases, copies are acceptable. If original or certified documents are required, the agency and/or survivor will be contacted by the PSOB Office directly to discuss the request.


Welcome, (Sign In or Register). padlock icon


Enter City, State or ZIP
Back to Top